Supreme Court Recruitment 2022
Supreme Court of India (SCI) has released the online form for Supreme Court Recruitment 2022.A total of 25 seats are vacant for this vacancy.
candidate who is interested in this vacancy can fill this form, check all the eligibility criteria once before filling the form. Keep the necessary documents with you while filling the form. please read the notification carefully before apply. The last date to fill the form is 14 May 2022
Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 Full Details
|Post Name||Court Assistant (Junior Translator)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Recruitment Department||Supreme Court of India (SCI)|
|Pay Scale/Salary||Rs.76908/ per month|
|Application Starts From||18 April 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||14 May 2022|
Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Total vacancy : 25 Post
|POST NAME||TOTAL POST|
|Court Assistant (Junior Translator)||25|
Language Wise Vacancies Details of Supreme Court Junior Translator Recruitment 2022
- Malayalam- 2 Post
- Assamese- 2 Post
- Kannada- 2 Post
- Bengali- 2 Post
- Marathi- 2 Post
- Tamil- 2 Post
- Urdu- 2 Post
- Odia- 2 Post
- Telugu- 2 Post
- Gujarati- 2 Post
- Manipuri- 2 Post
- Punjabi- 2 Post
- Nepali- 1 Post
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree with English and respective language.
- Candidates have 2 Yrs Exp of Translation
- Candidates have Computer Operator and Knowledge of Relevant office Package viz, word Processing in English/Vernacular.
- Apply online from: 18 April 2022
- Last Date to apply : 14 May 2022
- Last Date For Payment : 14 May 2022
- Admit Card Date :- Notified Soon
- Exam Date:- Notified Soon
- General/ OBC/EWS Candidates : Rs. 500
- SC/ ST Candidates : Rs. 250
- You have to pay the examination fee online through Credit Card , Debit Card , Net banking
Age Limit (01/01/2021)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age:-32 Years.
- Age Relaxation As Per Rules
How To Apply
To fill this form, the candidate has to go to this website https://www.sci.gov.in and go there and fill your online form properly and while filling the form, fill your date of birth, father’s name correctly and all these things must match with your matriculation certificate. Keep your mobile with you while filling the form, apart from this, keep your email id active because you will need all these things.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
FAQ’s Supreme Court Recruitment 2022
When can candidates apply online for Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 ?
candidate can apply online for 18 April 2022.
What is the last date to apply for Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 ?
candidate can apply for 14 May 2022.
Similarly More Jobs