Bihar SHSB CHO Recruitment 2022 Full Details
|Post Name||Community Health Officer|
|Recruitment Department||Bihar State Health Society|
|Application Starts From||11 Feb 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||3 March 2022|
|Last Date For Fee Payment||3 March 2022|
Bihar Community Health Officer Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
All the notifications have been issued by the Bihar government for the Community Health Officer, under this notification a total of 4050 vacancies have been removed which is as follows.
candidates having B.Sc, (Nursing)/Post Basia B.Sc. (Nursing) / with Integrated curriculum of Certificate course in Community Health (CCH). OR
Having General Nurse and Midwifery (GNM) certificate in community Health OR
candidates having B.Sc, (Nursing)/Post Basia B.Sc. (Nursing) / successful completion certificate
- minimum age should be 21 years
- for UR&EWS – 42 years maximum age
- For BC/MBC (Male and Female Both)- 45 years maximum age
- UR /EWS- 45 years maximum age
- For SC/ST Male and Female:- 47 Years
Important Dates & Application Fees
For this form you can apply online from 11th February 2022 and from this day you can also submit the fee, apart from this the last date to submit the form is 3rd March 2022 and you can fill the form on 3rd March 2022 till 6:00 PM. and this day is also the last date to submit the fee.
Application fee for General OBC and EWS candidates is ₹500, for SC-ST candidates, the application fee is ₹250, and for all category female candidates, the application fee is ₹250. you can pay the fee through online mode by using net banking, debit card, credit card.
Some Important Points
- For this form you also have to pay through online model only.
- 01.01.2022 shall be cut off date for eligibility & for computing age
- This form can only be filled online, the form filled by second thought will be rejected.
- Incompletely submitted form will be rejected.
- The candidates who qualify will be shortlisted and will have to show permanent registration at the time of document verification which is given by the Indian Nursing Council.